Welcome to the next episode of Leading Generous Teams, where we’ll be chatting with leaders about how they’re supporting their teams through the difficulties of COVID-19 and where they are finding their own support.
Today we talk to Michael Graham, the CEO of Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (VAHS)
As a heads up this episode includes a mentioned of self-harm, suicide and drug use. Please see the numbers below if you need immediate support.
In this episode:
Want to get started with our free tools?
If you can’t wait to start building your team’s resilience with our free tools, head to www.topfivemovement.com/tools to get started.
Other Links + Resources
- You can find out more at the Victorian Aboriginal Health Service at vahs.org.au
- And in particular their Yarning Safe and Strong service. Yarning safe and strong is the free and confidential counselling service that Michael mentioned for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for people and families who need to have a yarn with someone about their wellbeing. The number is 1800 959 563
- If you need immediate support, please call Lifeline on 13 11 14
- Head over to www.probonoaustralia.com.au for all the latest sector news.
- To book a chat in Clare’s diary head here: https://topfivemovement.com/lets-chat/
Leave A Comment